Friday 27 November 2015

Porta Del Vento Catarratto 2013




One of the few companies, which I "follow", scrupulously, and one of my stainless certainties about Sicilian wines.
The Marco Sferlazzo’s wines are in constant qualitative progress and this Catarratto vinified dry, no exception.
I've already written it before and it's up to repeat myself, however I do it with great pleasure.

It 'a wine screaming Sicily, such as the nose as the palate, beginning from the island's fruit - grapefruit, orange, pomegranate, fig, apricot - herbs and white flowers, and so much iodine salinity.

The nose and the mouth twins, for a drink that is primarily balanced and measured. So much flab, for a draft, very dry and degreaser, very persistent and irresistible drinking.
You could not resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment