Thursday 29 March 2018

Vodopivec Vitovska Origine 2009




I have always considered the Vitoska of Paul and Valter Vodopivec, the best ever and even this bottle confirms me.
 
In the beginning, a finely chiseled nose, dynamic and very clean.
 
Fresh attack, known as broom, and then with fruity sensations - white peach, apricot and pear - followed by tones of clay and delicate minerality that will accumulates massive stony doses.
 
On the mouth it is just elegant, vertically elegant and with precise acid-tannic tone.
 
The fruit merges wonderfully with the mineral propensity, which, here, flows into salty-iodated territories, giving it complex and immense pleasure.Remarkable tasty progression and marked persistence, it ends resuming salty tones, apricot and almond.
 
I repeat, and I emphasize, in my opinion, the best Vitovska ever.
Absolutely.

No comments:

Post a Comment