Monday 8 September 2014

Here I am




I am your Langa Personal Wine Shopper

Let me know your tastes, your eating habits, maybe your character.
I can organize wine and culinary tours customized.
I can arrange a visit in the best wineries and lead you in the selection of wines.

I am your Langa Personal Wine Shopper

I will be glad to accompany you in the best wine-shops in Alba and other countries of Langa, where you could choose among the best italian and foreign wine labels.


I am your Langa Personal Wine Shopper

While I’m waiting to meet you, here you can enjoy reading my tastings about the prestigious wines, gastronomy and food products, not only coming from Langa, but also throughout Italy, including Champagnes and others french sparkling wines.

Please contact me by filling in the form on your left, I'll be your Langa PWS.

Spoken languages: English, Français, Español, Italiano.


No comments:

Post a Comment