Friday 14 November 2014

Le Ragnaie Rosso di Montalcino 2010




Here we are on the highest hills - around six hundred meters above sea level - around Montalcino.

This is a certified organic company, which I follow for a while and I advise you to seriously consider it, because I’m talking about high quality products, including extra virgin olive oil.

This is, obviously, Sangiovese, a red ruby crystal.
The bouquet is varietal and with good amplitude. Immediately, strikes me as a clear and pleasant balsamic note: laurel and eucalyptus. I meet precise fruity notes of bitter orange, cherry and blackberry.

On the mouth it is rich and, at the same time, fine and mellow.
A good freshness and acidity go hand in hand, resulting in a smoother drink addictive. Very beautiful taste progression, with streaks savory closing.

A drink that says, faithfully, its territory.


No comments:

Post a Comment